Wax pot on all day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hey geeks
I have a wax client directly after work tomorrow, I will need both my hot and warm wax. So that I arrive at the clients house with soft wax, do you think it would be ok to turn them on before I leave for work, leave my wax pots on all day at home to heat them and then whizz home to pick them up en route to my client?

My concern is leaving them on all day at home unattended. I have 2 1000c Hive heaters.
I would be really grateful of any advice xxx

fwiw my wax pots are on all day at work but I guess the difference is there's someone there. Could you get hold of any timer switches so they came on half an hour before you left work? Just a thought

I have my pots on for 14 hours some days and they are fine. I know some therapists that leave them on all the time.
Timers are a good idea but as its for tomorrow you probably dont have access to any so it will be fine to leave them on.
Jack

I usually heat the wax in the microwave. It cools down whilst I'm en route to the client & then I put the wax heater on when I get to the client.

Latest posts

Back