Back facials/cleansing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley_d

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm in the process of writing my treatment menu for my new beauty room and would like to offer back facials/cleansing.

My question is would I just adapt my current facial treatment for the back or would I have to do a training course to offer a body treatment?

Shelley X

I do back treatments too, clients love them as u can never clean your own back thoroughly lol. I tend to do it exactly how i would a facial but just use body products. What ever skin range you're using they should also provide a body range x

Thanks for the reply Emlouise. I 'm using Monu for my facials and they do a spa range so I will have a look at what they have. Would my facial training cover me for doing back treatments?

I'm opening a room in a brand new gym in a few weeks and just thought that it could be popular with people there.

Shelley X

Thanks for the reply Emlouise. I 'm using Monu for my facials and they do a spa range so I will have a look at what they have. Would my facial training cover me for doing back treatments?

I'm opening a room in a brand new gym in a few weeks and just thought that it could be popular with people there.

Shelley X
I am not sure if your facial training would cover you for doing back treatments. Best to check with your insurers.
However, it is such a nice treatment to offer, as we can't really reach our backs so they don't get much attention.

Ahh i use Monu too! Their spa range is fabulous!! :) x

We were told by our IV that you could only perform a facial on the back and be covered by your insurance if you are level 3 or A&P Qualified....so check with your insurance company first xx

Latest posts

Back