Spray tan, but which one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bebo*

Reaction score
Hi all

I have had no experience in spray tanning but want to learn. Most my clients are Asian but recently my clientele has grown and I have had allot of spray tan requested. I don't have a clue what the best spray tan is out there to go for and do training with. Any recommendations.

Thanks
Xxx

Hi, nouvatan is lovely, and a great company, dawn is very helpfull, hope that helps:)

I agree with iwoody nouvatan is fab and training very good, all girls very helpful

novatan x
Kim you need a spelling lesson :D its NOUVATAN .. NO uva Tan as in no harmfull uva light. but thankyou very much for your recommendations. we have 2 fantastic trainers in the Essex area and its always small groups of no more than 3 people.training is free in most areas with kit purchase www.nouvatan.co.uk

Nouvatan is great just been on the training, also great, I feel like just back from holiday !:lick::lick:

I'm training with nouvatan in next couple of weeks can't wait to excited ;) x

Seems like NOUVATAN is a hit. Will be looking into this.
Thank you to all you guys for your helP.
Steve- how much is the kit? Also I don't know anything about tanning and the types to do on clients I'm Indian so never been to have one done will I get help with what one to use on client as in the type of shades etc?

Thanks
Nisha :D:D:D

Nisha our kits vary in price depending on which machine you go for we are not allowed to mention prices on these forums and nobody from Nouvatan ever PMs people offering them deals or prices as if we did Fiona (Natural Nails ) would give us a sever telling off and you dont mess with her :p
We have quiet a few successful Asian and Black therapists now who order regularly from us so the fact that you have never needed or had a spray tan yourself is not an issue.
The kit comes with the best cubicle you can buy there are other companies out there who offer a fake counterfeit cubicle to keep the prices down, we dont ours is the STC worcester cubicle its so much better quality than the others they look the same on the web but the reality is another story.
we only stock british made tanning machines not the chinese imported models, and our solution is also made in britain from the finest organic ingredients. we have a solution to suit all skin types from 8% to 20% and 27 training centres throughout the uk offering guild accredited training. you can contact us for prices on 0121 501 1708 monday to friday or look at the web site or facebook page to see our testimonials happy to help

Nouvatan its a no brainer, I love the % choice :) X

With Asian skin, it is best to use a red based solution. Asian skin tends to throw yellow hues with green or blue based solutions.

I had my Nouvatan training last week and have my first proper clients this evening! So excited! Fab training and a really excellent product, I love it!!! :biggrin:

Hi

I would recommend Australian Gold Solution. It is a very natural colour and samples are available on request free of charge. I f you would like to try the solution pm me details and i will get them sent out.

Suntana every time. Flawless finish, and the machine was so well priced. Have a look at their web site!

I find 11% in fresh indulgence revive is beautiful on Asian skin. Well all skin types. It's organic and paraben free too. The fade of is fantastic and the longevity beats all that I have tried and tested.xx

The recommendations in this forum is mostly Nouvatan but personally I don't like that one and so with my customers. I used Norvell spray tan for my business and keep on receiving good feedbacks from my customers.

Latest posts

Back