Fresh indulgence tent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindabop

Reaction score
How much light does this tent let in?
I have looked on net for more pictures of it but can't find anything:-( on the fresh indulgence web site it looks quite dark and gloomy like there are no windows in it like other brands?
Any got one and could they shed some light on the situation! No pun intended!

Hi Linda! Interesting to hear your feedback on our tent photo, maybe we need to change our picture! I can assure you that our tents have windows just like every other tent, as well as a totally clear roof :)

If you'd like me to put one up and take you some photos on my camera just let me know.

Thanks Catherine very helpful. I'll take your word for it! It just doesn't look as light as others I've seen x

I've always wanted to put a tent up in a pretty field in the sunshine and take photos but everyone tells me it doesn't look professional or match our branding :sad:

Hi Catherine can I take you up on your offer of some photos of the fresh indulgence tent? I know it's very cheeky of me!
I am planning the starter kit but the only thing stopping me is the tent. It just doesn't appear to let in as much light as some others I've looked at.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back