Wax help needed please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I use Perron Rigot hard wax and unfortunately there has been an issue with my order and it has failed to turn up on time. Yesterday in a panic I bought some other wax from capital to tide me over until my wax arrives! I have lots of intimate waxes tomorrow and only enough left for half a person ! So my question is can I just put my emergency wax in when Perron runs out?I'm presuming I can't just pour it in if there is dregs in the bottom? I'm so nervous about straying from Perron and have waited well over a week for my order! Bottoms!

Any advice appreciated geeklets xxx

If you haven't got a seperate wax heater to use for this temporary wax you will have no choice but to put it in your pot where the perron rigot wax is, as long as its a hard wax the same. I use the same as you and understand you being worried, but it will be fine, maybe just explain the situation to your clients and just do your best with it. Sorry can't be more help x

Latest posts

Back