Vajazzel glue question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loulou1968

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Need help...what glue can you recommend to help vajazzels to stay on?
One of my ladies has contacted me to say her's came off in the shower the day after, she hadn't used shower gel etc in the area, I've offered her a freebie for next time but would like some advice...

I'd love to hear some advice too :)

I've not done vajazzles but have used a similar system (with crystals) on arms, belly, ankles etc. I just use an eyelash glue making sure to clean the area thoroughly before application. I tested 3 glues on myself including the one that comes with the vajazzel equivalent and found they all last about the same being 3-4 days before gems start dropping off. Showering seems to be ok but it does seem to weaken longevity as its hard to avoid soap etc running into the area, as too sweat etc and some areas tend to be more prone to weakness due to clothing etc I've heard they are supposed to last longer than that but I've had no luck past 3-4 for complete design. Sorry not much help!

When u say eyelash glue do u mean for semi perm lashes or the strip lashes ( white glue you get with them ) xx

Sorry. Yeah just the glue for strip lashes.

Duo,
Matrix
and the white glue you get from glitterbody art (doesnt have a name sorry) if very good. All have to be left for a couple of minutes to go clear/tacky and as you mentioned the skin HAS to be prepared with surgical spirit or similar they will not last the day if not preped properly.

I use two types of glues for glitter tattoos, there is "body fix" which lasts about 24hrs and then "pros aide" which states it lasts up to 2 weeks, you can get them from TAG glitter tattoos.... Hope that helps a bit. Xx

Latest posts

Back