Spray tans and eyelids!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimo9

Reaction score
I admit this is an odd one....I have only been spray tanning for 3 months and opened my salon exactly 2 months ago. Like most of you I am way busier towards the end of the week and this week tanned 19 people on Thursday, Friday and this morning! I've read all the recent hype about spray tans being harmful etc and am not getting caught up in it as today's news will no doubt be tomorrow's chip wrapper BUT I wonder if any of you can help with this.....just yesterday when I was removing my make-up I could feel little chrystal like spots on my eyelids. They are in the creases of both eyelids, run in a line and are actually a little painful if I try to scrape them with my nail....yet they feel like they could scrape off. I can't actually see anything but they are definitely chrystal like to touch and all I can think is that they are as a result of all the spray tanning I have been doing. Anyone else experienced this??? x

Latest posts

Back