Which microdermabrasion machine to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Im looking to purchase a microdermabrasion system. Ive had no experience of this treatment. Any advice would be great :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

First off have you done enough research and polled your clients to see if there's enough interest locally for the micro to be used? Then check to see if microdermabrasion falls into your licensing description. If all is in order begin the search for the right machine for you.
I have been doing micro for 6 years and its been very good for my business, even with the economy sagging here in the US i am able to pull in 4-7 sessions a week.
My machine is from Skin Born, S-100 and I'm telling you it rocks!! Clients love it and results are spectacular. Good machines are quite expensive, but you want your clients to see results. Expect to see prices in the 8,000-18,000 for a good machine. The S100 was $13,000 and i'd recommend it to anyone. One of the best $ makers in the salon. Hope i've helped you and you get it all sorted out!!

Hiya,

I use the Silhouette Micro-Dermabrasion and get some great results, but I do think it's important that you assess your client base properly before you go and buy anything. Silhouette shipped me some flyers for free so that I could talk to my customers about it. You just need to make sure you're going to make your money back.

Good Luck.
x

Last edited by a moderator:
I use crystal clear, Pricey machine, but it pays for itself! my clients love it x

Crystal clear for me to. Its a fab treatment

Hi, I've had a pay as you go machine from Skinbase. It started off really well but started to slow down now so i'll be sending it back I think. I think this is the best way to do it as you have no big outlay. You only pay each time you do a treatment. You are charged for 1 treatment per week but if you have no one booked in you can use it on yourself and you only have to keep it a minimum of 6months. They are a helpful company and supply you with posters, aftercare & info leaflets aswell as the crystals at no extra cost which is brilliant

I too have my machine with skinbase, Great way to test the waters x

Hi, I've had a pay as you go machine from Skinbase. It started off really well but started to slow down now so i'll be sending it back I think. I think this is the best way to do it as you have no big outlay. You only pay each time you do a treatment. You are charged for 1 treatment per week but if you have no one booked in you can use it on yourself and you only have to keep it a minimum of 6months. They are a helpful company and supply you with posters, aftercare & info leaflets aswell as the crystals at no extra cost which is brilliant

Would you mind PMing me on the pricing please? Like how much you're charged per treatment? Also, is it suitable for mobile, or is this more of a salon based machine? X

We also use skin base on a pay as you go, and I agree it's a fab way to test the waters. We have had it 4 months, and it's only just starting to pick up. Unsure if we will continue....difficult choice to make! X

Me too plz :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

We have skinbase pay as you go and it works for us

I have the Diamond Microdermasion machine and it has been brilliant. We have seen instant results and it has been very popular.
There is a massive downside, we can't find a supplier for the two kinds of crystals. Has anyone else got this machineand had the same problems?

Latest posts

Back