What's your experience with Nouvatan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim.ro18

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im been debating which tan to train with, and from looking at a previous post Nouvatan looks amazing!, i love how it has different tones, and i like really dark tans..

Only think is I've not tried it myself, so what are you opinions on it?

look forward to your responses!

I had a bad experience with Nouvatan so have just written a post to find out why, because as you say lots of people on here love it. I personally use Suntana and really love it, fantastic colour, smells, choice of shade and great fade off :)

hi i was in the same position as you myself a few weeks ago - was edging towards Nouvatan and was trying to find somewhere local to have it done but couldn't so in the end i just decided to go with it and went by all these reviews. Great kit and training im still practising but all comments on colour have been good and i was pleased with my fade off :p

hi i was in the same position as you myself a few weeks ago - was edging towards Nouvatan and was trying to find somewhere local to have it done but couldn't so in the end i just decided to go with it and went by all these reviews. Great kit and training im still practising but all comments on colour have been good and i was pleased with my fade off :p
people like yourself who train with us and spray "our way" using our solution always get great results at least 20 tans per litre and a very happy clientelle.

the guy above my post (steve) comes highly recomended as someone who knows all there is to know about tanning, im sure youll get great advice with nouvatan. i dont use them personally but have heard lots of positive things.

I love Nouvatan the training and kit are amazing!

i ummed and ahhed about this for ages, looked at sienna x and nouvatan at a show last year and had lots of samples.... in the end i did my training with nouvatan as they were the most helpful in getting a date that suited me (i work full time and didnt appear to have trainers to close to me) other companies i enquired with were not so helpful or interested in teaching at a weekend.

My logic was train with them and then try all the samples and make a decision from there....

LOVED the product as soon as I trained, loved the way i was taught and the girl who taught me was fab. placed my order for a kit with nouvatan which meant my training was free due to an offer they had on at the time (which was a fab offer)! and away i went, never had a single mildly negative comment form anyone and i love it. I have had to speak to dawn a few times on the phone and she has always been amazing, and last time i had a problem placing an order due to my card playing up and my mum helped out and phoned them she also commented on how lovely and helpful dawn is!

However my ultimate goal is to be an educator myself, and as at the moment nouvatan dont have anything in my area approx 6 weeks ago i started to look again. I believe if i am an educator for a company i have to 100% believe in a product, so dug out my samples from last year. I didnt rate any of them, so trotted off to the show in Brum with the view of looking at every single tanning company there. And I did, at least three times. I watched 20 plus people being sprayed and whilst every company was professional there was only 2 that really caught my interest and ticked all of my boxes. Nouvatan and sunless solutions. And sunless were looking for people to be educators in my area.... The girls i spoke to on that stand were helpful, and they sent me samples very swiftly. And i dont have any complaints, its a fab tan that i would consider using..... i sprayed one leg with one solution and one with the other and there isnt much in it

But i am still with Nouvatan lol so that says a lot i reckon. Oh and i got the biggest hug from dawn at the NEC when i said who i was, considering how many people she must deal with in a day i was so pleased she remembered me and was so genuine and lovely. And sarah does an amazing tan (i watched her do 5 lol)

Hope that helps and so so sooooory i rambled
x

oh and steve is the font of all knowledge :)

replied to a thread i sarted ages ago and helped me so much with the setting of my gun, very grateful for that

Yeah totally agree , nouvatan amazing results ...especially four hour tan all my clients have gave brilliant feedback. Can't see myself ever using another brand now.

Totally echo all that everyone has said! Have not one bad thing to say about Nouvatan and as a new business their support has been invaluable. Love the tans and their versatility and that I have customers coming back for more! The only thing that I'd like to see improve is their branding, literature etc as I think it lacks a certain something but not many customers are bothered about that so it's not been such a big deal. Dawn is fabulous and has always had time to answer my many questions. So there you go....go Nouvatan!! x

Aww

thanks guys for your comments, I've talked to dawn, and I'm going to be looking to do course in sept/...its really nice because I'm a mum, she's going to see about getting a weekend date, in a town about 10 miles away...so thats great!!

I trained locally with a qualified trainer and have been using her products. I did however branch out and bought Sienna x and thought it was awful, with clients complaining as well. I want to try Nouvatan but as I'm already trained in spraying, surely I don't need to retrain to use a different product properly?

I trained locally with a qualified trainer and have been using her products. I did however branch out and bought Sienna x and thought it was awful, with clients complaining as well. I want to try Nouvatan but as I'm already trained in spraying, surely I don't need to retrain to use a different product properly?

Steve told me it wasn't necessary if you're trained and have experience in spray tanning. I bought from Nouvatan at the Birmingham show and didn't do the training, I've had no problems so far.

If you're confident in it then I don't think you need to do it.

Love Nouvatan & so do my clients. I Get far more repeat business than with Sienna.

I personally feel its easier to go darker without looking fake too!

Caroline x x

Steve told me it wasn't necessary if you're trained and have experience in spray tanning. I bought from Nouvatan at the Birmingham show and didn't do the training, I've had no problems so far.

If you're confident in it then I don't think you need to do it.

i did use nouvatan and yes its a nice tan. only its saturated in teeside now. and people are undercutting and doing stupid deals >>> I've moved onto the quickening by https://www.facebook.com/Beach.Bum.Spray.Tan
love it my busy parents love it its a turbo tan you only need 1 colour , saves me a fortune clients regulate the colour between 1 and 3 hour then wash off so brilliant no undercutting... i think companies should put a minimum on therapists to stop the stupidity of under valuing products... :D

Nouvatan has done wonders for my part time business could not recommend them enough!! Xxx

Latest posts

Back