Glam Lash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovelygirl85

Reaction score
Hi,

I completed my eyelash extension course today, however we used glam lash glue instead of the glue supplied in our kits (marvel lash)

Where can I buy the glam lash glue? It dried so quickly, plus was odourless so wasn't nippy on the eyes.

So was this actually marvel lash you trained with hun? X

Hi,
It was nailzone who were holding the training, and it was the marvel lash kit they gave us. However, they recommended a different glue as the marvel lash glue tends to take longer to set.

If you have another glue you recommend I'd be grateful :)

Hi,
It was nailzone who were holding the training, and it was the marvel lash kit they gave us. However, they recommended a different glue as the marvel lash glue tends to take longer to set.

If you have another glue you recommend I'd be grateful :)

Ah I see!!! The Marvel Lash glue is rubbish! You will the majority of people saying the same if you do a little search lol

It's Marvel Lash I had hun, so I stopped lashing, but will be starting up again very soon and after doing a lot of research on here Flirties and Eyelash Emporium seem to be very popular hun, these will be the ones I will be trying :) xxx

Thanks - will have a wee look x

Ellisons have just starts advertising glam lash kit xx

I have just complete Marvel Lash training and now confused by all the other brands.

I want the best for my clients. Would you recommend that I change my glue?

Is it best to use a sealant? And with marvel lashes

:rolleyes:

I have just complete Marvel Lash training and now confused by all the other brands.

Change glue ASAP marvel lash glue does nothing but cause problems for a beginner.

Yes you should definetly use a primer, (I don't use sealer so I can't comment on that one)

Change glue definitely. Flirties is well recommended on here x

Latest posts

Back