Professional foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quiche

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking to change my foundation for bridal make-up.

Can any one suggest a good long lasting foundation that gives good coverage?

Many thanks

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I use air base in my salon works really well and the kit is complete for most needs ;)

I use Artdeco HD foundation. It wears very well & looks good on camera.

Hi I use Estee Lauder double wear, it covers really well and stays in place brilliantly. Gives good flawless finish, and dries to powder finish. Excellent for brides as it doesnt smudge or smear.

Hi I use Estee Lauder double wear, it covers really well and stays in place brilliantly. Gives good flawless finish, and dries to powder finish. Excellent for brides as it doesnt smudge or smear.

I Have always been advised against this for brides although I love the product for myself.
Due to the SPF it causes flashback when pictures are taken and can make ppl look ghostly.
However someone commented on this in a post previously and said the formula has changed and this no longer happens , but I'm not sure if this is the case. And would love it to be true.

I use mac face and body as you can build coverage , and also Laura mercier tinted moisturiser, and Daniel sandler invisible radiance foundation.
Not 1 foundation will suit everyone s skin type so i carry a few.

Latest posts

Back