Critique my lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloe_x

Reaction score
Hey guys!

This is about my 6th set! I passed on feb but got myself in such a state that i gave up! So slowly getting back into practise!

Looking forward to reading your constructive critism! ;)) xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340626456.369196.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340626456.369196.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 184
I would be very happy with those. What sizes have you used?x

They look lovely- I would be more than happy!!
I'm doing a lash course soon- just out of interest what got u in a such a state?! Xx

i don't do semi permanent lashes but i have mine done every 4 weeks and i would be just as happy with your set than i am with mine each time :D

I know nothing about lashes, but these look very pretty.

Welcome back to lash world! Pleased to hear you're getting back into it, I'm sure you wont regret it! :) I trained in October and after months of practice (took me ages to perfect) I started doing them on paying customers at the beginning of April and they are now my most popular treatment!

From the pic they look very nice, but it's hard to critique then as the angle of the pic isn't best to scrutinise the lashes from. To get the best from a critique, I would recommend taking a pic from the top looking down on the lashes (e.g. when client lying down take pic from top of her head looking down on lashes) and then one front on with eyes open and possibly looking up as well to get a good view of the lashes. Ooh, also a before pic is good to see too! :)

From the pic provided though, I would say that they look nice and straight, but in my opinion you could do with adding more lashes for a complete set. Also make sure you use varying length throughout for volume. Also it looks like the odd one might be stuck together? This may not be that case but it's hard to tell, so with this in mind, just make sure you are careful to separate every lash.

Hope this is helpful x

Last edited:
looking lovely. Well done for not giving up xx

Hey ladies,

Thanks for taking the time to reply, its nice to have a bit of a confidenceboost!

I used B curls mainly 9's and 11's.

I was thinking of giving up due to the lack of people to practise on and howpatient you have to be, it’s annoying when you can’t just do somethingbrilliantly, but practise does make perfect I suppose!

I forgot to take the before picture stupidly, but i will be sure to make sure i fill in the gaps more, and take the pictures from a different angle! :)

Just out of interest, does anyone have any ideas how i can advertise for more models? I have tried salon guinea pig.

Thanks again! xxx

Latest posts

Back