Nouvatan Mousse or Nouvaglow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimo9

Reaction score
Anyone used these and got any feedback? Just about to order a few bottles of Nouvaglow for regular clients and wondered if the mousse was any good for 'patching up' if a tan goes a bit odd....say if they got caught in the rain on the way out!! xx

The mousse is def better for patching up..the nouvaglow is like a body moisturiser that has 4% DHA in it, so builds up a gentle colour over a few days of application, a bit like that Johnsons holiday sun stuff,but much nicer, of course! The mousse works within a few hours..hth xx

Thanks Tiggerlady, yes it helps a lot! Have ordered a few of each...just need to sell them now!! xx

I'm just about to use my Nouvatan mousse now for the first time.... I don't have any tan on at all at the moment and have a tanning party to do tomorrow night, but I don't have time to spray tan myself tonight. If I apply the mousse, is it ok to sleep in? Or will it go quite dark and look silly as I don't have any other tan on? Just thinking of doing my face and chest. It says to wash off after 4 hours if necessary :-/ should I or shall I just leave it on and wash in the Morning? Xxx

Anyone used it? :D x

Yes I use the mousse and I usually sleep in it too so leave it on ages, love it! Always get compliments on it, going to try the gradualtan next xx

Latest posts

Back