Skin needling/derma roller

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lise

Reaction score
hi all im interested in doing skin needling and have been doing my research but would like some input from you fellow geeks that already do it and if anyone can recommened a trainer in essex,many thanks :D

I'm interested too, I called a company today re training but they didn't get back to me :( I do derma roller on myself and it's not rocket science

There is the new DermaPen to look at too. Adam in Manchester put a link on his facebook page earlier.

Mat

I'm looking for dermapen and dermaroller course in Devon /Bristol maybe Manchester. Have found few on Google but maybe someone can recommend something x

Skinbrands - training around Uk or iiaa

I'm also really interested in the course. Does anyone know of a good training company in Cheshire or Merseyside?

Thank you x

There is the new DermaPen to look at too. Adam in Manchester put a link on his facebook page earlier.
I'm looking for dermapen and dermaroller course in Devon /Bristol maybe Manchester. Have found few on Google but maybe someone can recommend something x
Go to Dermapenworld.com

Latest posts

Back