Ilah semi permanent brows system, anyone tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazzy70

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone has tried the ilah semi permanent brow system, and if so how they found it?
Thinking of starting HD style service and looking for a good system, but dont want to fork out on Hd and training as it seems so expensive.

yes i have tryed this product, finding it really good as are my clients. Must admit at first i was in two minds whether to stick with HD as people seem to know more about them but somtimes it's best to do your own thing and it gets people curious ... as subtle or as 'scouse brow' as you like you can't go wrong with this product also a bonus to be able to sell these products to your clients to keep them up! Really appeals to them. While making you even more profit ... [email protected] to get in touch good luck!!!

Oh thanks so much for the reply i have been in touch with the rep, think I am going to go for it. Looks like an in between service to the full HD brow, for those of us not so confident about such a bold change!
Thanks again. :D

I use Ilah brows to offer an alternative to HD brows. Everyone loves it although my only concern is that its advertised as semi permanent and Im not so sure. Great to retail to clients too, hopefully they will bring out a palette soon

Latest posts

Back