Lycon vs Perron Rigot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rawbeauty

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondering if you have tried both of these waxes which do you prefer? I'm currently using the lycon but I find it tends to snap sometimes.

Thanks girls x

Perron rigot hands down. Without a shadow of a doubt. Honestly. Try their trial days (check their Facebook page for details) x

Sorry not really helpful here as I haven't used PR but I've heard fab things about it! I use Lycon and have never had issues with it snapping? Which one are you using? I use Lycotec white hot wax (also use the Lycotec strip too) and find I could just about leave it on all day and it still wouldn't snap! Are you applying it too thinly maybe? X

I also haven't used PR but have used Lycon Rosette for a number of years and find it can possibly snap/get brittle if left for far too long or applied too thinly. I just try to blob it on a bit thicker & that seems to avoid the problem (but obviously not very economical!!).

Sorry not really helpful here as I haven't used PR but I've heard fab things about it! I use Lycon and have never had issues with it snapping? Which one are you using? I use Lycotec white hot wax (also use the Lycotec strip too) and find I could just about leave it on all day and it still wouldn't snap! Are you applying it too thinly maybe? X

SammiC have you ever used the Lycojet waxes? I'm thinking of trying one for a change, or do you think it would be best just to jump to the Lycotec? I've tried Caron's Brilliance but found it got a little too 'stretchy' when removed. Is the Lycotec similar?
Also, where abouts in Aus are you?

I use the Lycojet waxes and love them!! Far more economical than the trad Lycon hot waxes as you can apply thinner - never have issues with snapping either (although if you left it on for ages I'm sure it might go brittle, as will all hot waxes)

The Lycojet is also less ££ per kg, so you can really find a saving by using it.

HTH

Latest posts

Back