Setting up new tan business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucybrad

Reaction score
Hi,

Just need a little help. I am setting up a new tanning business and am trying to get the right solutions. So far I have tried fresh indulgence, Crazy Angel and OMG. On a personal note I am finding with my dry skin they are not lasting as well as I had hoped. I give them a hard time, lots of baths and swimming doesnt help. Can anyone reccommend a good long lasting tan for the fairer skin.

Thanks!!:D

Contact Dawn or Steve at Nouvatan, cant go wrong with this range especially for paler fairer skin tones. A lot of my client have been telling me during the last month how much longer Nouvatan is lasting, the majority are definately getting 9 days out of it which is fantastic. Even I get 6/7 days and with what I put my skin through that is very good.
The solutions you have mentioned I have tried over the years and found them all to be very drying on the skin. Nouvatan feels so hydrating you can even forget to moisturise cos your skin feels like silk with it on.:D

Hi,

I am a sales consultant for Sunless Solutions I can have some samples sent to yourself if you like, also we have a very good retail range which includes our best selling moisturiser with 2% dha which is a gradual tan, people that tend to have very dry skin tent to have a spray tan and then use the gradual tan as the moisturiser everyday whilst they have the spray tan on this stops the skin from drying out.

If you would like some samples please send your full address to
[email protected]

Thanks
Leela Jackson

Hi,

We supply a full range of professional tanning solutions and retail skin care products.

1. For cool skin tones - Aviva Inspires™ 'Original' 8%, 10% 12% & 14%. These are WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get.) ie. the guide colour perfectly matches the DHA tan that develops. No post shower disapointment.

2. For warm skin tones - Aviva Inspires™ 'Gimme Brown' 8%, 10% 12% & 14%. (WYSIWYG).

3. Winter Glow™ - Specially designed for fair skinned clients. This product uses sophisticated Dermal Delivery technology so it will not overload the Keratin in your clients skin with DHA.

4. Super Express™ City Tans™ - The world's first 30 minute wash off tan in 3 fabulous colours. Miami, Hollywood and Vegas.

We provide BABTAC accredited training and a full skin care range for pre and post tan maintenance including Shower Glow™ the world's first DHA infused shower gel for daily use. We also have some great new fun products 'Shimmer Shots™'. These are a post tan spray on glitter for that super glam special occasion.

If want to know what 1000s of professionals and customers from around the world think of our tanning range take a look at our facebook page.

Aviva Labs | Facebook

PM me if you want any further help with your new business.

Hi Hun, you've had some fab recommendations already but I thought I would add also.
I have used LA Tanning which I loved and they usually have good offers on. I now use Brown Bitz which has aloe Vera added. The tan is a brown tone and the guide is easily wearable for those with a busy lifestyle.
The only reason I changed was because there are quit a few tanners in my area and they all started to use LA. I must add though, im not sorry I changed :)

Hi Lucy! Swimming and baths are a spray tan's worst enemy. You will never find one that will last through the kind of regime you describe unfortunately.

I don't know about Crazy Angel and never personally tried OMG, but I know Fresh Indulgence will last very well under correct maintenance (Sam Whitehead who wrote Walking In Sunshine independently tested our Revive formula and it lasted a good 14 days - but bear in mind she maintains it perfectly). I highly doubt that anything else will fare any better. Sorry, I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but I'd say it whether you were mentioning Fresh Indulgence in your post or not. I personally think it's more helpful than ignoring the question and copy and pasting a sales pitch!

If you look at any company's post-tan information leaflets, they'll all advise that you stay away from swimming pools, saunas and so on. And if you ask anyone advice on how to remove a tan, they'll tell you to exfoliate and soak in a long bath! :( I'm guessing swimming is part of your lifestyle, but are you able to cut down on the baths at least to give the tan a bit of a chance between swimming sessions? Replacing with a quick shower of course, I am not suggesting not to wash!

Latest posts

Back