Patch test/Sensitive client spray tan help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teens1974

Reaction score
HI all

i am seeing a new client tonight, who is happy to have a spray tan (she hasnt had one before) but she is worried as she does suffer with sensitive skin. However only on her face

should i do a patch test on her? if so what do I need to do

Or should I spray tan her, but not her face?

i have only been doing tans for a short while and as yet not really had anything out of the ordinary

Thank you xxx

If there's any sensitivity noted to you then I would ensure you patch test, just to be on the safe side.

HI all

i am seeing a new client tonight, who is happy to have a spray tan (she hasn't had one before) but she is worried as she does suffer with sensitive skin. However only on her face

should i do a patch test on her? if so what do I need to do

Or should I spray tan her, but not her face?

i have only been doing tans for a short while and as yet not really had anything out of the ordinary

Thank you xxx

If you check with your insurers as to there requirements as I think you will find most will require a patch test at least 24hrs prior to a spray tan application.

Given that you have been informed that this individual has possible skin reaction you need to act on the side of caution here

Ensure you do a patch test,simply dip a Q tip in solution and dab on the ear lobe behind the ear and also get a client record card completed and signed by the client

HTH and good luck

Hi. I would do a patch test behind her ear. Also you need to discuss with the level of sensitivity she has to access to risk and severity before you make a decision. HTH

Thank you all, that is lovely

I appreciate the advice

Latest posts

Back