Satin Smooth wax pot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybyab

Reaction score
To anyone who uses the babyliss pro satin smooth wax heaters, which number setting do you find is best to heat your wax and to maintain it at a good temperature?

Thank you

I put mine up to 10 until the wax is melted and then put it to number 6 for about 20 minutes before I use it and I keep it at number 6 while I'm using it. This is for normal strip wax. If I'm using it for paraffin wax for a facial or manicure I have it at number 3. I always test it on my wrist before using it just incase.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank u, they are the settings that I use too!

I put mine up to 10 until the wax is melted and then put it to number 6 for about 20 minutes before I use it and I keep it at number 6 while I'm using it. This is for normal strip wax. If I'm using it for paraffin wax for a facial or manicure I have it at number 3. I always test it on my wrist before using it just incase.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I use at 6 or 7 depending on room temperature :) (after reducing from 10 once it's heated) xxx

I use it at the same settings as above. Can I ask do any of you use the satin smooth wax (the pearl/purple one) I'm really struggling to get hold of any!! My 2 nearest wholesalers are out and according to them there out at the distribution centre also and not looking to get any out till end of july ( this is the 2nd date I've not been told )
I've tried salons direct and there out also

I had to check mine when I got in this morning before I posted.

I have the dual chamber (500cc each) one. It is on a timer that comes on one hour before I arrive and I never change the temp gauge from where it is set unless the ambient temperature or humidity is different.

I have burnt a bag of Berins Blue by cranking it up to max to heat it quickly! The wax (as you would expect from a high quality product) remained stable but it wasn't such a pretty colour :)

Strip wax at 4.5, non-strip at 1.75ish I do keep the lid on between clients which of course retains the heat.

Ive got the single pot and I always keep it on 4 or 5, I always put it on in plenty of time for any waxing clients, I dont like wacking it up to 10 cause its always far too hot when I wanna use it after I turn it down

Leanne
X

Sent from my MT15i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back