New HVLP Pink Piggy Pro reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraksmart

Reaction score
Hi anyone got any reviews on the new hvlp 700 piggy, currently selling on the omg tanning website? and what would you go for the ts50 or the hvlp 700 piggy pro? x

I would like to no this

Hi I have just ordered this and cant wait to try it out I will let you know the outcome when it is delivered :biggrin:

TS50 no question. great service UK based. V helpful

Hi anyone got any reviews on the new hvlp 700 piggy, currently selling on the omg tanning website? and what would you go for the ts50 or the hvlp 700 piggy pro? x

Personally I would go for the HVLP5008 Maximist instead. Its available at several companies.

I have tried the 700 and wasn't impressed. Spray tan came out far too wet and despite trying all the different settings to get it to spray drier, it couldn't be altered enough to give a decent tan. Clients ended up dripping wet.

For an extra £20 you could have the HV5008 which is a far better machine in my opinion.

Hope this helps.

Just wondered if any one else had any thoughts on this, pink pig to ts50? I'm edging towards the ts50

Just wondered if any one else had any thoughts on this, pink pig to ts50? I'm edging towards the ts50

The TS50 by a long way :hug:

Cheers Colin, heard lots of good things about the ts50 but struggling to find any reviews of the pig!

Cheers Colin, heard lots of good things about the ts50 but struggling to find any reviews of the pig!

I wonder why that is :wink2:

Latest posts

Back