Nouveau silk lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gmunnery

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm fairly new to lashes but have been working with extra volume up nouveau lashes which are good but fairly coarse. I've just bought some of their silk lashes but I'm not sure how to detach them as they come in size strips rather than a pot. Can anyone help me? Any also looking for opinion on results of either?
Thanks

Hi

I use them just like that i just keep them in packet and pull off each lash with a tweezer as I need it - I think would be really hard for me to work with the loose ones now!

hi hun
i have been working with these lashes ever since i qualified and they are
brilliant - save so much time!
all you need to do is take a strip out of the packet using your tweezers, then i cut the strip in half, place half back in the packet and the other half on your hand in the normal place - around the kink btwn your thumb & first finger.
the beauty of cutting them in half is that it makes the strip easier to work with - especially on really hot days when its hard to get anything to stick to your hand!
hth and have fun wih them xx:D

Hi,

I'm fairly new to lashes but have been working with extra volume up nouveau lashes which are good but fairly coarse. I've just bought some of their silk lashes but I'm not sure how to detach them as they come in size strips rather than a pot. Can anyone help me? Any also looking for opinion on results of either?
Thanks

How are you getting on with the silk compared to the extra volume up?

Latest posts

Back