Problem with my home beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaLaLayla

Reaction score
So I have set up a little home salon in my spare room for tanning, etc. I didn't spend a lot of money, but it looks really nice. The problem is, I love it so much, I don't want any clients in it :lol:

I had my first client in the other day and there's nothing wrong with her, but I just wanted her to leave. She put her clothes on the trolley and I just felt that my beautiful little room was being contaminated!

I know I am being ridiculous, but has anybody else felt like this? And will I get over it?

Thanks,

Layla

Are you serious?

Get them in there and get earning, that's what the room is for! Maybe decorate another room in the house to keep just for you...

Haha! I know what you mean because I just redecorated my room and I don't want spray tan everywhere again! Need to get your clients in though! Hopefully they will love it as much as you X

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have set up a little home salon in my spare room for tanning, etc. I didn't spend a lot of money, but it looks really nice. The problem is, I love it so much, I don't want any clients in it :lol:

I had my first client in the other day and there's nothing wrong with her, but I just wanted her to leave. She put her clothes on the trolley and I just felt that my beautiful little room was being contaminated!

I know I am being ridiculous, but has anybody else felt like this? And will I get over it?

Thanks,

Layla
Sorry but i couldn't help laughing at this. The thought of you sat all alone in your beauty room not wanting clients to come in is rather funny.
I've never felt like this, i love people coming into my little nail & beauty room, especially when they are parting with loadsa cash lol. The only thing that really bugs me is when they mess with my stuff or let their kids run about the place causing havoc.
Hope you let some clients in soon and you make a huge success of your business :) x

I love showing off my room! I done it on the cheap but it's lovely. x

Latest posts

Back