Streaky tan - Can I re-spray?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie99

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

did a tan last night and the customer has informed me her back has gone streaky, it looked perfect when i left so i'm not sure whats happened it could be her moisturiser etc.

She is a regular and is due to go to a ball tommorrow night.

Ive asked her to pop over tonight so i can have a look.

would it be ok to respray the area? the rest of her body is fine

xx

Hi geeks,

did a tan last night and the customer has informed me her back has gone streaky, it looked perfect when i left so i'm not sure whats happened it could be her moisturiser etc.

She is a regular and is due to go to a ball tommorrow night.

Ive asked her to pop over tonight so i can have a look.

would it be ok to respray the area? the rest of her body is fine

xx
you should be fine but would reccomend a light misting only....ensure she has removed any excess moisturiser on her back though

i did her a 12% so do you think i should do it with a 10%?

Agree with Colin, use either same % or 1 below. The problem sounds to me like it has been caused by perspiration post tan. I don't think moisturiser would cause the streaky effect you describe.

If you respray make sure you feather the adjoining areas.

Or it could be hair conditioner.

Or it could be hair conditioner.
Probably the cause either that or she uses a two in one shampoo ....she never washed it all out prior to the spray tan application...very common fault

Thanks all just did a light spray and she was pleased

It was on her back and it looked like someone had scratched her back with both hands it was lines not patches very strange

Anyone had this before? X

Thanks all just did a light spray and she was pleased

It was on her back and it looked like someone had scratched her back with both hands it was lines not patches very strange

Anyone had this before? X

dead cert this is where either shampoo conditioner or a combined shampoo with conditioner has been washed off her hair...run down her back and not been washed off properly leaving slight barrier cream runs down the back....does she have long hair by chance :wink2:

Or she just didn't wash the solution off properly causing the streaky lines?

She has tight curly hair shoulder length.

It was definitely all washed off.

She text today to say all was fine now thankfully maybe the conditioner is why xx

She has tight curly hair shoulder length.

It was definitely all washed off.

She text today to say all was fine now thankfully maybe the conditioner is why xx
with tight curly long hair there is no guarantee that all was washed off...easily done
at leat all is well now ;)))

Thanks for all the responses :)

Latest posts

Back