Skincare - quality products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnamint

Reaction score
Opening a small beauty salon and im really struggling to find a good quality skin care brand. Iv worked with Decleor for the last 9 years but they wont stock me as i dont fit there 'critera' cause im so small :(
Any suggestions to what i can try people???????

Try Ark skincare, they're lovely x

I'm in the same situation although I'm mobile and not sure if the clients I have/or the clients around my area would even be interested in facials ( there's quite a few salons in my area ) so I'm wanting a good range that does cost the earth-until I know it's going to be a worth while investment then I can branch out to a bigger more popular range

I have only just started up from home, so not really in a position to tell you, but I have ordered some Eve Taylor product, if you search for her on here, you will find some really good threads and some good advice. The product is reasonably priced, and really nice. Good luck.

If you are looking for a long established, innovative and market leading product range, look no further than us! We also own two beauty salons and have always used Pier Auge products, our clients absolutely love them. We are so passionate about their products, we have recently become the new UK distributor.

Take a look at puramed professional uk they do natural extremely effective skincare , as well as medical grade aha and bha based exfoliators ,masks cleansers and toners also peels and vitamin c ,hyaloronic and skin brightening products I've used it for eight years I like it because it's not available on the high street or qvc etc

You could take a look at Dr. Murad Murad UK

I think their minimum order is 3 of any product. They do retail and professional in salon only products. Quality but not cheap.

I would highly recommend Eve Taylor products.

Latest posts

Back