Non surgical lifting machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccaarrol

Reaction score
Hi salon Geeks. Has anyone used a Dermalift microface machine? Does it do the same as a Caci machine and are the results the same? The Dermalift is inexpensive compared to buying a Caci machine.

Hi I have a micro current machine which works on the muscle temporarily but I prefer to use radio frequency for a more permanent approach to skin tightening my machine does body also and cavitation
If you want to pm me I can send you my before and afters it's just I don't know how to upload them onto here

Hi Aesthetic Queen
My ambition is to own a Radio Frequency Skin Tightening machine. They are very expensive .May I ask what make you use .
Do you think all micro current machines do the sames as the caci machine ?
Thanks

I use lipofirm plus which has bio polar and mono polar radio frequency

Hi Carol,

I've got a Dermalift machine & it works great. If you get the rep out they'll do a demo for you on one side of the face and show you the difference. I like the look of RF but I'm pleased with my microcurrent. My rep Antonia is great, though I don't know if she would cover your part of the country.

I think their number is 01619801080.

Good luck.

Jan

They do two great machines - the Platinum which has all treatments in and the Nano which is small and portable and has the most popular / important treatments. And it is a 14th of the price of the caci ultimate!

Mat

I was thinking about getting the BT Nano : who has this & what was your own results with this machine - was it worth your purchase ?

I saw someone post about getting clients to come 2-3 times a week ???
I thought it should be once a week ?

I bought my Caci ultra second hand for £4000... stick with the the trusted brand - it sells itself - I love it, been doing myself and my gosh, the wrinkle comb is a gift from the gods!! Love it!!:lol:

Hi Ccaarol,

I work for Silhouette so just thought i'd post to let you know i'm more than happy to give you a call if you'd like further information on our machines.

Silhouette have over 38 years of being in the industry, we distribute to over 65 countries and our machines are in most beauty colleges.

Do plenty of research and i'm sure you'll find the right machine for you. As I say, more than happy to provide further information if needed. If not... good luck :)

hi could anyone help me ,my probe has gone faulty on my caci , I need it repairing ASAP as I have needy clients booked in .

Best people to talk to s going to be CACI I guess

done that ,,,,too long

Hi Glenda,

Our servicing department (Techcare) could maybe help you with your probe issue if you're having trouble contacting the original manufacturer.

Feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss this further.

Many thanks,

Hi there

I work in a SkinFirst skin clinic in Cheshire and we use radio frequency on our clients we love the results. I had a lady today whose daughter always knows when she has had a treatment even though she is only 12! She tells her that she is looking young! Funny. But great results, I use bipolar and monopolar. I know there are portable radio frequency machines that are excellent.

If you want any more info just let me know.

Take care

Rach

Latest posts

Back