Holiday and spray tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzedBeaut

Reaction score
just after a little advice geeks!!

i am off on my hols in 3 weeks and have been thinking about getting a spray tan so am not white when i go! lol, i know about oil free sun tan lotion etc, but was just wondering how many of you geeks have done this before going away??

i just dont want it to go patchy etc while i am away. I am not a pool person so dont have to worry about chlorine stripping tan or anything.

I use La tan just so you all know which tan i would be using!

thanks in advance for replies xx

Hi,

We have thousands of customers who always have a tan before they go on holiday. If you follow the pre and post tan advice and use a quality solution you should not have any problems.

The DHA tan is pretty resilient once the reaction is complete. The reason your tan fades is pretty straight forward. The DHA reacts with Keratin in your skin to create pigments called Melanoidins. The pigment is actually in the dead cell layer of your skin. As your body naturally sheds these dead cells your tan gradually fades. Thats why you should exfoliate the day before your tan.

Once you're on holiday moisturise regularly, if you're really keen you could use a very high quality exfoliator designed for sunless tanning use, say at about day 5. Use it gently. If you are really really really keen you could also use our DHA infused shower gel Shower Glow™ which is designed specifically for post tan use.

Anyway you should have your tan and go on your hols with confidence.:cool:

Latest posts

Back