Spray tan cup broke-frustrated!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
I have the Tantruth pro 85 machine & the solution cup has completely cracked (not sure how!)
Anyway i only bought it in December silly me lost my receipt so Sally's said they couldn't exchange it, fine my fault!
Rung about and no where will sell me just the cup. I have to pay out £200 for a whole machine. Surely this isn't right?!?!
Any idea where I can get a cup from, stressed and losing money!!xx

There are several different cups available from different places.
If you measure the opening of your cup you should be able to find spare cups that will fit, you could even ring the supplier you find with spare cups and ask if they will fit your gun.

A Google/Yahoo search should bring up a few suppliers of spare/replacement cups.

If the cup search fails I'd look at getting a new gun before looking at getting a whole new machine and if a gun search failed & I had to buy a new machine I'd buy a different machine that I knew I could buy spare parts for.

I'm sure you will be able to get a cup, but if you can't you can get a far better machine and gun for around £150 and you can get extra cups and all the other bits that break or wear out.

Hi Kirstie - I know what cups fit that machine. PM me your address, I'll get one out to you first class.

hi please can someone advice me on what other bottles will fit on a tantruth machine? thank you xx

Hi Kirstie - I know what cups fit that machine. PM me your address, I'll get one out to you first class.
Can you also tell me what cups fit this machine

Can you also tell me what cups fit this machine

The poster you’ve quoted has been absent from Salon Geek since 2015, so you may prefer to create a new thread instead?

Latest posts

Back