Lash tint and perm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme1281712

Reaction score
Hi ladies, done my level 2 a few years back now and not done many eye treatments since; got a client wanting lash tint and perm can I do this one after the other or does it need to be 24 hours before each treatment? Thank you :) xxx

Lash tint then perm straight after should be fine. That's what I do xx

Yes the two treatments can be done in the same appointment, but I was taught to do the lash perm first then the tint afterwards. I have been doing this treatment fairly regularly for the last two years and this is always succesful.

My trainer said that the perm solution would lighten the tint if applied after, so apply the tint after the perm to preserve the colour. x

Yes you can do one after the other. Perm first and then tint after :D

Lash tint then perm straight after should be fine. That's what I do xx

For some unknown reason my phone swapped it about or maybe I'm too tired to type properly. I've never done tint first lol!!! I couldn't see a prob with it though xx

Tinting first will be removed by the perm. I did tint then perm whilst training as we were practicing tinting first. God knows why. It removed it so I tinted again after :) x

Thanks all great help! 😃❤

The perming solution will open the hair cuticle so the perm solution will end up stripping the tint. Never tint before before a perm! Waste of money! X

When I trained we were told to apply the tint after the fixing lotion has been on for 5 mins and then remove it all together. I did this for the exam but the model I was using had black lashes anyway so I couldn't tell so what I wanna know is is ok to do? I can't see how the sides that are stuck onto the rod will get tinted?? or how the bottom lashes will get done too? Unless I'm being a bit thick here! haha x

Latest posts

Back