Rent room to Botox Nurse - How much to charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JellyJane

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have a salon and have been approached by a lady who wants to do a botox/Filler service in the salon. I would be renting her the room on a monthly clinic basis but it is my beauty room that I use. I don't know how much I should be charging. She said anything over 10% and it wouldn't be worth her doing it and I haven't got a clue.

She is the first person I have spoken to about this so thinking of trying to find someone more local. So if anyone out there does this service I am in Allerton Bywater (near Castleford, west yorks).

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

thank you x
:)

I don't know about botox but I'm under the impression that the normal % for beauty therapists renting a room is 30-35%... certainly is round here... and that's with therapist providing their own materials etc but salon owner doing the marketing and bringing the client base to the party as it were...

There is a salon in my town that does this, the Botox guy comes I think once a week, the salon owner does no advertising for it, just puts it on her sign board and she gets 10%. He generally has about 10 or more bookings each time, so it's great.

Latest posts

Back