Which skin products for facials to stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxi moo

Reaction score
Hi - just wondered what are good facial products to stock for home business. I don't want to spend loads on first order (have heard of horrendous amounts) & don't want to push retail too much either. I'm aiming for a middle & up clientele so want good quality.

I went to Dermalogica partnership day recently hoping to find out more about this but they seemed more interested in us buying on the day for our own personal use (short sighted) & I found them generally quite arrogant - shame as I think their products are really good. I did meet lady however who works part time for neals yard & having looked at their site seem good but they encourage people to do home parties for them & you don't have to be a qualified therapist which slightly cheapens it for me.

Salon I know stock karin herzog but they have a mare getting their orders & have been waiting ages to get date for training on body products but they love the products they use so far.

Any help & advice greatly appreciated x

Any info greatly appreciated.

May I ask why you do not want to push retail? It is an important part of the service and will complement your salon treatments. For clients to get the best results they will need retail stock to be available plus its great for your profits too!

We had samples from Eve Taylor and found them to be nice products and the people were extremely helpful and no minimum orders plus the advantage of them never being available on the dreaded ebay! Im sure there must be a thread on here somewhere with just the info that you are looking for.

Thx really useful

Latest posts

Back