Skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugar & Spice

Reaction score
Hi

I opened my salon on the 7th June this year and I am still in limbo land I have realized that I have no idea what I am doing!

I would like to get a decent skin care brand in but worried about costs also the other 2 salon in the town have Dermalogica and was wondering should I stay away from them?

what do you used and how much was the opening order?

So sorry I am just Clueless
:o

Have a look at Eve Taylor, beautiful products with no minimum order

There area lot of threads about Dermalogica, have a peek when you've got an hour or three ..use the search button, but most opinions are that if you cant sell the retail stuff and put big orders in,then they're not very helpful. If you can do that, then apparently the training is very good and ongoing.
I have a home based salon, so a lot of the big companies wouldnt look at me even if I could afford the thousands start up costs. I have Eve Taylor, have used it myself for a couiple of years, gradually replacing the high end stuff I used with it, and the results have been very good. I am very pleased with the range and my clients love the smell of my salon even if they come in for a wax!!
If you phone them they will send you out some samples...you can try it and see what you think. If its yes, then Im sure you wont be disappointed..If no, then back to the drawing board..but if you've just started then lashing out thousands may not be the best financial move..:Love: Good luck xx

Agree with Tiggerlady - try Eve Taylor - it might be nice for your clients to have a choice away from Dermalogica and a good selling point for you.

Yup love eve Taylor!

I would highly recommend Monu skincare, lovely products, great support for small or home based salon.Clients love the facials and it retails well. Also they have monthly offers and a good sample policy.Worth a look if you have not decided yet.

Eve Taylor, beautiful range, sensibly priced, flies out the door and no minimums...AND professional ONLY. What more could we ask for :)

Latest posts

Back