Make-up - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeahNails

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I did a course in Makeup last year, covering natural, party, occasion, bridal looks etc.

I have just been asked to do makeup for a photo shoot - Im really flattered!

....... but a bit nervous!

For reasons Im not going to list this could be a big step forward for me so need to get it right.

Can I ask the following. I know makeup needs to be heavily laid on for a photo shoot, but how heavy?

Anyone any hints that can help?

Thanks

xxxxxx

I use only high grade pro makeup products when shooting and as they are highly pigmented I don't need to put loads on to get the effect I need.

If you are using high street brands or mineral makeup etc you may have a problem with the studio lights bleaching the makeup and you will then have to put loads on or invest in pro brands.

Hth

the

I use only high grade pro makeup products when shooting and as they are highly pigmented I don't need to put loads on to get the effect I need.

If you are using high street brands or mineral makeup etc you may have a problem with the studio lights bleaching the makeup and you will then have to put loads on or invest in pro brands.

Hth

the

Thanks for your help.

I have started building up my collection of MAC colours and bought some more MAC today with this job in mind - hoping this will be OK! (Oh to be loaded and go out and by an entire pro kit in one hit!)

Do you mind me asking what brands you use?

I use Screenface, MAC, Graftobain & RCMA

Latest posts

Back