Bush Balm?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy13

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have been researching post waxing products on the web and i came across one for applying to the bikini area called Bush Balm. Its had fab reviews, has anyone tried it and if so what did you think !

ta:D

I use Bush Balm after all my male intimate waxing treatments. Its an intense moisturiser containing shea butter and Frankincense amongst other ingredients.
It does cool the skin really quickly and has good results.
I give clients a sachet as part of their aftercare/homecare.

Jack

Just saw this old thread on a recent post. I no longer use this product for aftercare I find that some of the gels offer more cooling and soothing of the skin and I give my clients a little pot with enough product for them to use for the first few days. For clients that are particularly sensitive I find that sudocream is also really good and always have a large pot on my trolley.

Last edited:
I use Bush Balm after all my male intimate waxing treatments. Its an intense moisturiser containing shea butter and Frankincense amongst other ingredients.
It does cool the skin really quickly and has good results.
I give clients a sachet as part of their aftercare/homecare.

Jack

Where do you get your bush balm please?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Jack you really do know what your on about when it comes down to waxing, i have read alot of your replies on various waxing threads and i always follow your advice. You should go into training (if your not already) i would be the first to sign up to a day of training with you !

you can buy bush balm from
Essential Beauty Supplies Ltd

I first came across Bush balm when training with Andy Rouillard - Have been recommending it to all my clients since, use it on my intimate waxing clients and give them all a sample sachet (the intimate waxing ones!) or a tea tree one if they have back or chest waxed :)
Can definitely recommend the product! Still use Hive's tea tree lotion on legs though... :) (mainly because I have a lot of it still and it does do the job so no chance of me throwing it out lol!)

Oh and it's always good to have a chuckle over something being called bush balm ;) especially when supposed to be put on that area hehehe it really does lighten the mood a little if they are nervous :)

Jack you really do know what your on about when it comes down to waxing, i have read alot of your replies on various waxing threads and i always follow your advice. You should go into training (if your not already) i would be the first to sign up to a day of training with you !

you can buy bush balm from
Thank you...
I appreciate your comments very much.
I love waxing and I have gained and learned a lot from SG and happy to share anything to help others the same way that people helped me out..

Jack x

I also use this product on clients having intimate waxing.

Outback organics also do a great post wax spray, which is great for back, chest legs etc, and smells great too.

I also use this product on clients having intimate waxing.

Outback organics also do a great post wax spray, which is great for back, chest legs etc, and smells great too.

Do you buy your products from the Outback organics site or from another supplier xx

OMG!!! i love, love Bush Balm, even my clients are using it for a couple of days after waxing, if you know anyone who has not tried it yet, tell them!! fabulous product. x

Does it stop ingrowing hairs ? x

I first came across Bush balm when training with Andy Rouillard - Have been recommending it to all my clients since, use it on my intimate waxing clients and give them all a sample sachet (the intimate waxing ones!) or a tea tree one if they have back or chest waxed :)
Can definitely recommend the product! Still use Hive's tea tree lotion on legs though... :) (mainly because I have a lot of it still and it does do the job so no chance of me throwing it out lol!)

Oh and it's always good to have a chuckle over something being called bush balm ;) especially when supposed to be put on that area hehehe it really does lighten the mood a little if they are nervous :)

I model regularly for Andy (he was involved in the development of Bush Balm) so I am spoilt and get to experience all of the Outback Organics products he uses - as a client I can definitely vouch for the Bush Balm and the post wax spray mentioned by Male Storme (it does smell great!), and I like to use their hand and body tea tree lotion for my moisturising regime at home. Plus they are a very ethical company so you get to feel good using their products!

I've never tried it but I've heard wonderful things about it.

Where can I buy sample sachets of bush balm?? I've looked on beauty essentials & outback organics not on there! I'd really like to give samples out after waxing

Where can I buy sample sachets of bush balm?? I've looked on beauty essentials & outback organics not on there! I'd really like to give samples out after waxing

You have to register with them to get professional prices and products.
They are still the suppliers.

I second that... about having training with Jack. Have met him in person and he is completely lovely!
Thank you...
I will be providing male waxing training in the spring next year

Latest posts

Back