Alternative to Botox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo3742

Reaction score
Hi Iv been looking into Botox recently and found this cream Natox apparently the natural alternative.... Hav any geeks used this cream??? 😊

Anyone 😥 ???????

Eternal youth.....................?

Sorry! Just love and accept yourself and everyone else as they are. We all will develop wrinkles, maybe we should stop fighting nature and accept it.

I doubt all the Botox practitioners would agree with you, there's no harm in tryin to feel better about yourself and if you look good you feel good !!! Still has no one tried this Natox ???????

Absolutely, I just don't understand why we can't all embrace the natural ageing process.

Far better than being pumped full of toxins.

(And I wait for the onslaught!).

Everyone is different, I just choose to let nature take its course, but as the saying goes,...... if it makes you feel good.

Hi jojo, I have heard good things about natox, but have not personally used it.

Christine Mary, the OP was asking about a specific product, she was not asking for a debate about the pros & cons of botox. Only too often, posts get sidetracked away from the original question & become a discussion about something totally different.

I hop you gte your answer jojo.x

Thanks Kath for your reply thought I was just gonna get abused lol or ignored 😁 do u know anyone that's used it??? It was launched in Selfridges ! But u would think if it really is that good we would of heard more about it, if it is good then £90 is ok but if it's rubbish I would be gutted lol. 😄

Idont know anyone who has used it, but I have been aware of it for a while. Its expensive & I would need to know someone who had used it before paying that much.

I have botox & tbh dont think a cream can give the same results as botox.:|

Hi jojo, I have heard good things about natox, but have not personally used it.

Christine Mary, the OP was asking about a specific product, she was not asking for a debate about the pros & cons of botox. Only too often, posts get sidetracked away from the original question & become a discussion about something totally different.

I hop you gte your answer jojo.x

It's not being "side tracked" as you put it. It's purely an opinion.

Come on girls.

Your'e entitled to your opinion too, that's not being "side tracked".

I have nothing further to add.

Absolutely, I just don't understand why we can't all embrace the natural ageing process.

Far better than being pumped full of toxins.

(And I wait for the onslaught!).

Everyone is different, I just choose to let nature take its course, but as the saying goes,...... if it makes you feel good.

Ermm. Yes if it makes you feel and look good, then why not? Toxins you say, just walk down Oxford street in London on a Saturday, there's enough toxins in the air to poison you. But they won't roll back the ageing process. I say do what one can, as no one ever compliments wrinkles! Whoever says awhh your looky lovelier today with more wrinkles round your mouth, or forehead! No they don't, but they DO say you look good for your age when you've had Botox and some fillers. Fake you may scream! Well so is a haircut, hair colour, make up, and toothpaste. If we all had this philosophy we'd all look like old hags at 40! So keep up with the skin peels, teeth whitening, injectables, hair extensions. There will come a time when none of us will be able to escape old age, but kicking and screaming not to get craggy quick doesn't mean we don't like ourselves! In fact we like ourselves MORE!! As we look in the mirror and dont see our nan! In fact you should see my nan..boy she's hot...lol. And yes she does all the injectables, and good skin regime. A good role model I say.

Hello, I haven't tried this cream but did used to work along side a fantastic well known 'Botox nurse' (as I call her) :). And as a therapist I sold rodial snake serum which is fantastic but like others have said nothing compares to the real injections !
Sorry I couldn't help on the actuall product x

Can we please stick to the question asked.

There may not be a lot of answers if no one has used the product and as someone has already said most people would want someone else to have tried and tested it first.

By the way, if everyone aged gracefully and let nature take it's course we would all be out of a job!:o

Lol thank you all so much..... I gave in an had Botox !!! Only day 3 now but soooo much better... Wish I had done it sooner 😉

Wahooooo ! Go u x

Im a devotee of botox also! It gives amazing and very natural results if administered correctly and I like that it is also a preventative measure against future wrinkles.

I've had it regularly for 6 years now with absolutely no problems and really can't see that the fuss is all about. If you don't agree with it then don't have it!

As for botox type serums, I've used several and saw negligible results. Personally I think they are a waste of money.

The only topical product I do use and like is the Olay 30 second wrinkle filler which blurs and softens the look of lines and wrinkles. I sort of pat on after putting my make up and think it gives a very flattering look.

HTH
PB
X
Sent from my GI9100 using SalonGeek

Im a devotee of botox also! It gives amazing and very natural results if administered correctly and I like that it is also a preventative measure against future wrinkles.

I've had it regularly for 6 years now with absolutely no problems and really can't see that the fuss is all about. If you don't agree with it then don't have it!

As for botox type serums, I've used several and saw negligible results. Personally I think they are a waste of money.

The only topical product I do use and like is the Olay 30 second wrinkle filler which blurs and softens the look of lines and wrinkles. I sort of pat on after putting my make up and think it gives a very flattering look.

HTH
PB
X
Sent from my GI9100 using SalonGeek

Sooo glad to hear you say that.... Iv jus started using the 30 second filler and thought it was great , feels like a primer!! .... Iv found most of my lines are expression lines not real wrinkles and the botox has really helped these lines.. Defiantly hooked only drawback Iv found is I'm having a lot of headaches an hav never really had headaches before so is defiantly the Botox just hope these go soon 😊.

Latest posts

Back