Spray tanning a group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesC

Reaction score
I just wanted to share this with you. I had a group of 5 sisters (all new clients) last week & my first client was 16 so i got parental consent & asked if she'd like someone present while i sprayed her. Her older sister came in & watched which was fine. Each sister after that was 'observed' by another sister. I'm not sure if they'd misunderstood why i was asking the 16 year old - maybe they thought i meant it for all of them !!:big grin:
I felt a bit uncomfortable from a privacy point of view & i felt like i was sitting an exam! But i couldn't help smiling to myself as they each made "yummy" noises / comments about each others tan (what a boost for me too!!)
They were all delighted with their tans & i'm happy to say my own judgement served me well when asked to go darker & i refused (she would definitely have been tangoed!!).
As i say, i just wanted to share this with you, as it makes me smile every time i think about it! x

Good for you and good to see that your buisness is going well for you

I just wanted to share this with you. I had a group of 5 sisters (all new clients) last week & my first client was 16 so i got parental consent & asked if she'd like someone present while i sprayed her. Her older sister came in & watched which was fine. Each sister after that was 'observed' by another sister. I'm not sure if they'd misunderstood why i was asking the 16 year old - maybe they thought i meant it for all of them !!:big grin:
I felt a bit uncomfortable from a privacy point of view & i felt like i was sitting an exam! But i couldn't help smiling to myself as they each made "yummy" noises / comments about each others tan (what a boost for me too!!)
They were all delighted with their tans & i'm happy to say my own judgement served me well when asked to go darker & i refused (she would definitely have been tangoed!!).
As i say, i just wanted to share this with you, as it makes me smile every time i think about it! x

Well done luvy, enjoy the buzz, you deserve it:hug:

Latest posts

Back