Anyone had this happen? Wax question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy13

Reaction score
Hi there, when i take the inner pot out of my wax heater i have wax all in the bottom of the actual heater , i have not got a clue how i manage to get in there as i have a collar on my heater. Does anyone else have this happen

Wax gets in the most mysterious places. I've even found it about 6 foot splattered on the wall,away from the wax station before. Goodness knows how it gets there.

Ref to your wax pot i would think its dripping off of your spatula as you dip into the wax and if you double dip it does drip back into the insert regardless of if you do or don't have a collar. Hth

You are so right, it does get everywhere lol

Yes it's odd isn't it. I always say that I don't drip wax but sure enough……take the bucket out and it's there underneath at the bottom:)

Yes a right pain I do this and it's where I dip then scrape on side of pot.

I tend to get most of it out with tissue then use surgical spirit on cotton wool to clean it out :)

Yes it's odd isn't it. I always say that I don't drip wax but sure enough……take the bucket out and it's there underneath at the bottom:)

Kim.... It always makes me chuckle when I see your name pop up, as I think it's a bum in your avatar pic, every single time I have to double take! Lol xxx

Yeah its annoying, always happens

I just use plinth roll and surgical sprit over in the pot, wear a few pairs of gloves, its HOT

Kim.... It always makes me chuckle when I see your name pop up, as I think it's a bum in your avatar pic, every single time I have to double take! Lol xxx

Oh my goodness, I am cracking up as that's what I thought it was all along! Can someone please enlighten this simple lass! Lol.

Haha! It's a photo of a peach, which I take it to be "peachy soft skin after waxing" & to play the trick on the eye to represent/ look like a bottom- is this true Kim? Xx

Haha! It's a photo of a peach, which I take it to be "peachy soft skin after waxing" & to play the trick on the eye to represent/ look like a bottom- is this true Kim? Xx

Haha yeah I know it's not a bum, but it still always makes me do a double take when looking from my phone as it's so small lol :) x

Oh my goodness, I am cracking up as that's what I thought it was all along! Can someone please enlighten this simple lass! Lol.

Haha it looks like a bum with a skin disorder!!! Very red around the top lol xx

i am so glad its not just me, it had me stumped on how it got in there but i guess its just one of those things xx

i am so glad its not just me, it had me stumped on how it got in there but i guess its just one of those things xx

It always puzzles me when that happens, I'm like: 'I'm sure I'm not that messy?!?!' lol x

if it's warm wax, could it be due to wiping the spatula on the side of the pot rather than on the bar?

Ha ha! Yes, it's a peach that if you look quickly, resembles a bum. x

I think we all get this from time to time. I know I had this last week and it is one of life's little mysteries! You are sure you don't drip but it finds it's way in there alright! :D

Latest posts

Back