Question on spraying arms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josie..

Reaction score
Basically I was trained when spraying underneath of arm to hold clients arm up & do one light spray but after my feedback from helpers they've both said that it's not dark enough?
Does anyone else tan in this way?
Thanks in advance :)

Basically I was trained when spraying underneath of arm to hold clients arm up & do one light spray but after my feedback from helpers they've both said that it's not dark enough?
Does anyone else tan in this way?
Thanks in advance :)

The best thing is to do what you find best works for you

Jus be carefull when applying soluion to the under arm especially when near the armpit as his are is convex in shape and herefore can trap much mor solution when applying ...best to not actually spray here and let any overspray deal with this area

HTH and good luck

This is how I do the arms:
when client is facing the back of the tent I spray the backs of the arms, when they turn to each side I spray the sides, then when they are facing me I spray the front, then I get them to twist their arms around (palms facing up-but I get them to push palms down so they are out of the way) then I spray from armpit down. Also, when I am done with the body I get them to lift both their arms up (so elbows are out to the side and forearms face me) and I spray the very inner top of the arms and pits.

Hope that all makes sense, I have never had a prob with any areas.
x

Thank you both so much, I'm getting into a confident rhythm now i just like to know any good tips the last thing I want is too overspray armpits!
I like the sound of that way it's so different to what I do I've learnt to spray arms all in one and I like the routine i think I'll try doing a closer spray (except armpits) on my next unsuspecting guinea pig :D still trying to convince the other half lol xxx

Thank you both so much, I'm getting into a confident rhythm now i just like to know any good tips the last thing I want is too overspray armpits!
I like the sound of that way it's so different to what I do I've learnt to spray arms all in one and I like the routine i think I'll try doing a closer spray (except armpits) on my next unsuspecting guinea pig :D still trying to convince the other half lol xxx

good luck :hug:

This is how I do the arms:
when client is facing the back of the tent I spray the backs of the arms, when they turn to each side I spray the sides, then when they are facing me I spray the front, then I get them to twist their arms around (palms facing up-but I get them to push palms down so they are out of the way) then I spray from armpit down. Also, when I am done with the body I get them to lift both their arms up (so elbows are out to the side and forearms face me) and I spray the very inner top of the arms and pits.

Hope that all makes sense, I have never had a prob with any areas.
x

Miss pink, the way you described sounds like exact how I do it, I hated the way i was trained so mixed it up to suit me & now I'm fine with it x

Latest posts

Back