Eyelash perm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniBeautyAngel

Reaction score
I have a client in tomorrow for an eyelash perm, its very rare that i get asked for this.

she's been a few times for other treatments and I get a feeling that she just wants to be left alone and not spoken to.

Is it acceptable for me to leave the room whilst the perm lotion is processing? the last time she came she did start to fall asleep. I don't want her to feel that im just sitting there staring at her lol

:)

The last salon I worked in used to offer a complimentary hand and arm massage whilst the lotion was developing...maybe you could offer a this or a foot massage so you don't have to leave her but she can still relax without talking? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have a client in tomorrow for an eyelash perm, its very rare that i get asked for this.

she's been a few times for other treatments and I get a feeling that she just wants to be left alone and not spoken to.

Is it acceptable for me to leave the room whilst the perm lotion is processing? the last time she came she did start to fall asleep. I don't want her to feel that im just sitting there staring at her lol

:)

I wouldn't leave her alone hun, you need to be there 'just in case!' especially when working on the eyes xxx

Stay in the room observing her, but use the opportunity to stock check, clean, or whatever else if you dont offer complimentary treatments.

You state you rarely get asked for this treatment, so ensure that your ELP products are still in date. xxx hth

Thank you for the replies. She just wanted to be left alone so I stayed in the room and done bit of paperwork quietly. :)

Latest posts

Back