Brow tint colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGeeker

Reaction score
Can anyone advise what tint colour they would put on a client who has white brows, white/grey head hair and a red/pink complexion?

I'm normally fine with colours but I think the fact the client is my Mother in Law is skewing my thoughts... :|

Can anyone advise what tint colour they would put on a client who has white brows, white/grey head hair and a red/pink complexion?

I'm normally fine with colours but I think the fact the client is my Mother in Law is skewing my thoughts... :|

Personally, I would mix up a taupe colour by using brown with a bit of grey mixed in so it isn't too dark or too warm. I also suggest you do one eyebrow at a time the first time you do her so you can whip it off and check the colour without the other one developing too much and giving her a "groucho" look that she won't thank you for!

After that, you will know roughly how long to leave the tint on for the best effect for her.

Good luck
PB
x

Thanks PB, I was thinking that was probably the way forward, but I wasn't sure on the ratios.

Thanks again!

I do the same, grey with a little bit of brown in it. I apply both for about a minute then remove and reapply as required. Its never gone too dark yet.
:)

Latest posts

Back