CACI machines and CACI International

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADiva1

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone invested in a CACI machine recently for their salon?

Are they a good and supportive company to deal with?

I am seriously thinking of investing in one of these machines. I've noticed that at least 4 other salons in my town have them. However they are not too near to me. So that is a bonus.

CACI is telling me these machines are life saving to my salon. A Rep is coming out to do a demo for me soon.

I am tempted, but testing the waters before, as it is a big investment.

Last edited:
We wanted a Caci and the lady came out to do a demo - unfortunately she forgot the cable to plug the thing in! the lady said she would make another appointment to give a demonstration - and we havent heard from them since. I did think about phoning and chasing them, but thought that they would make the effort if they wanted my business.

We wanted a Caci and the lady came out to do a demo - unfortunately she forgot the cable to plug the thing in! the lady said she would make another appointment to give a demonstration - and we havent heard from them since. I did think about phoning and chasing them, but thought that they would make the effort if they wanted my business.

Well that was not a good start at all! I would not have chased them either.

I have heard good things about the treatment itself and I do have a few clients that are interested. So hopefully it might be something good for my business!

Funny that I had a CACI rep just not turn up. Although she did phone up and apologies after, but it does leave a bad taste in the mouth. So decided to leave it.

I have a CACI Quantum machine, which was bought by the salons previous owner. I now own the salon, and I have thought about trading the machine for a newer model, but as its quite a large outlay I am not sure I do enough of the treatment to make it worth it.
I find that because people need 10 treatments in an intense course 1st and then monthly maintenance, people are put off new courses at the moment,( £500 for a course.)
I probably have about 6 clients a month on maintenance treatments.
I only use the face part, as I found the body treatments are not that effective.

I used Quanum where I used to work but we found we could never get the interest in the body treatments in our locality. However I'm sure in the right place and with the right market this kind of treatment would be popular.

That said, I'm sure most people are more concerned about their faces! To that end I bought the Ultra and for the past four years I have been doing at least or three CACI a day in my salon. Course wise I only do one every month or so, but that's purely because we rarely have enough free time in the diary to fit the 10 treatments in during the month period!

Thanks for your responses guys. For some reason, I feel very positive about having this machine. I know I will have to work hard to promote it, but that is certainly part of my job!

I was recommended the classic by the rep but another salon owner told me it is better to have the ultimate, which also includes microdermabrasion.

I will keep you guys posted with my progress.:D

Just to add that the microdermabrasion has only 3 settings on the ultra. If you buy the skinbreeze microderm by CACI it has many settings giving a total of 60 treatment combinations. The microderm vibrates and can be very uncomfortable over the bony areas of the face. I have had both demos, so check it out before you buy.

Just to add that the microdermabrasion has only 3 settings on the ultra. If you buy the skinbreeze microderm by CACI it has many settings giving a total of 60 treatment combinations. The microderm vibrates and can be very uncomfortable over the bony areas of the face. I have had both demos, so check it out before you buy.

Perfect, thank you. I do have Skinbase at the moment, but wanted a combi, but getting the ultimate machine from CACI.

I'm looking forward to the CACI demo.

Let us know how you get on ! I also use the Skinbase pay as you go for microdermabrasion and do a few of these a week.
I will be interested to see what you think x

Personally I would go for the Ultra or Ultimate over the Classic, simply as both the former have the wrinkle comb (micro current & red/blue LEd) as well as the normal face lifting settings. To that end you have more treatment options, including the new 20 minute Wrinkle Revolution treatment. I would also invest in the Hydratone (basically a pair of metal rollers that attach to the CACI handset & combined with a gel mask for intense hydration) if they don't throw it in for free as that's another great express stand alone treatment, and works well as an upsell on the normal CACI.

Personally I would go for the Ultra or Ultimate over the Classic, simply as both the former have the wrinkle comb (micro current & red/blue LEd) as well as the normal face lifting settings. To that end you have more treatment options, including the new 20 minute Wrinkle Revolution treatment. I would also invest in the Hydratone (basically a pair of metal rollers that attach to the CACI handset & combined with a gel mask for intense hydration) if they don't throw it in for free as that's another great express stand alone treatment, and works well as an upsell on the normal CACI.

Thank you very much Martin. You have been really helpful.

Thank you very much Martin. You have been really helpful.

Just about to sign the lease for my new CACI Ultimate machine!

Have you looked at the dectro machines?

They're fab!
I have the vitaderm, which has a face and body module, plus the photo rejuvenation hand piece too. This is utterly, utterly brilliant when used in conjunction with a collagen veil as the light waves pass right through the veil intensifying the absorption.

Hi adiva did you get the caci machine? I am trying to decide if I should get the machine as two other salons already have it close to me and it's a massive outlay. There seems to ne other machines similar but I wander if they are as good. I would love to know how you got on? Thankyou :) xxx

Latest posts

Back