Intro post and question re: training/trends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doverox

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
My name is Dove and I have been a licensed esthetician in Chicago, IL for 10 years. I currently specialize in brow shaping and waxing.
I have been thinking about taking a trip overseas for a bit of training and was wondering if you might have some suggestions. I am particularly interested in services that can be mobile like lashes, cosmetic tattooing, etc. The more cutting edge the better since as you know, Europe is years ahead of us in these matters :o Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I can't give much advice as to cutting edge training but there are many very good trainer and schools in the UK.

The thing I would be extremely careful of though is that if you do your training in Europe you need to check that you are qualified in the States under your licensing laws and for your insurance purposes. I am not sure that a lot of training is recognised on both sides of the pond!:D

Latest posts

Back