Mobile therapists - new treatments advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppy

Reaction score
Hiya, im mobile, and currently do spray tans, sp lashes and nails.

Im looking to expand, and was wondering how popular the following treatments are for mobile therapists:

Waxing
Massage
Facials
Body Wraps

Im looking to train in new things so any advice would be welcome, and any suggestions of other treatments that you find popular.

Thank you :D

For me personally massage is number 1 on my list. I do about 80% massage. Waxing is very popular too because people feel more comfortable in their own houses. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Massage is a big one for me. I have 3 and a half hours worth booked in for just one evening next week! And it's the most cost effective as you use just the oil :) I take my iPod speakers and iPod and plug in relaxing music which my clients really like

Hth x

oh that sounds good then. I already have a couch, just need to find a good course!

Waxing is the bread and butter for most therapists so I would personally do that first. You want a treatment that brings in repeat business for you and waxing is seen by most women to be a necessity rather than a luxury :D

I'd agree with shedunlop - waxing x

Latest posts

Back