Lash Perfect or Flirties?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellesBeautyN

Reaction score
Right- I'm looking at training with either of these company's -

Lash perfect -rang me back straight away after enquiring on their site- they are more expensive but seem to offer good training only downside is I have read a few bad reviews from customers having these lashes!

Flirties- have brilliant reviews, haven't seen anything bad said about them do far but the lady isn't ringing me back!! I rang yesterday and message was left as she was busy (10am) I still hadn't had a call back at 5 so rang again but she had gone gone and they said they would get get to ring me today- so far no call- I am so impatient and just want details so I can make a decision!!

So - which lashes do u think will be the best to go with??

Xx

Right- I'm looking at training with either of these company's -

Lash perfect -rang me back straight away after enquiring on their site- they are more expensive but seem to offer good training only downside is I have read a few bad reviews from customers having these lashes!

Flirties- have brilliant reviews, haven't seen anything bad said about them do far but the lady isn't ringing me back!! I rang yesterday and message was left as she was busy (10am) I still hadn't had a call back at 5 so rang again but she had gone gone and they said they would get get to ring me today- so far no call- I am so impatient and just want details so I can make a decision!!

So - which lashes do u think will be the best to go with??

Xx

Hi and sorry to hear you havent had a call back but unfortunately some of our trainers are very busy right now. I have asked another trainer to get in touch with you so that you can have a chat but you can also give her a ring on 07798757944 (julie) - she is lovely and will be able to help you with any queries you might have :O))

I trained with Lash Perfect and have no complaints whatsoever. They are a great company to deal with, always someone on the end of the phone that can help you. The training was good although as I have said before on previous threads, there is only so much learning you can do on the day, I think its practise practise practise and patience that mostly makes a good lash technician. However when you come away from the training day and start to practise on friends and family you will no doubt have questions you will want to ask so it is important you know you have back up and after care to help you along the way.

With Lash Perfect I found that I had this without a doubt and last October, I did my advanced course with them and again I wasn't disappointed. I do alot of lash extensions and have great returns and many happy clients. PS I am not a trainer and do not work for LP.

On the other hand, I use Flirties Expert Strength Adhesive and at present, wouldn't use anything else :biggrin:

Good luck with whatever you choose.

H xx

Latest posts

Back