Sides of face waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella771

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Just a question about facial waxing, ie sides of face. I use lycon hot wax but have only got one or two clients that have asked for this. Is it ok to get it regulary waxed? i know its vellus hair and someone told me that regular waxing of this can turn it to terminal hair is this true?

No, you should be absolutely fine. Waxing those areas is no problem and you wont change the hair other than the usual effect of making the hair weaker and thinner. Make sure you stretch the area and use good aftercare products and your client will be happy :O))

great taught as much thanks for advice :D

Have you checked for contra-indications? Fine downy hair can often be a sign of a hormone imbalance such as polycystic ovaries, although it may be nothing, if you do electrolysis offer this as it will give a permanent result and more profit for you!

I know electrolysis can do wonders and work very well but i am not sure its the best for this area. My personal experience is that it can cause some problems and could be tricky on fine and light hair...plus the client might not like that idea?

Latest posts

Back