HVLP tanning systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craig_studio17

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We're looking at buying a spray tan system for this weekend as we have a bunch of clients booked in and no tools to do the job :p!

I've been looking at the HVLP Whisper Mist System and just wondering if any of you have had any experience with this machine?

The tan we will be using is actually our own brand tan which we have had manufactured and we want to make sure we get the best possible finish in order to aid our sales!

Please share :)

Craig

I use the hvlp 5008 and find it brilliant. Before I bought my kit I searched on here and got a good insight into different machines etc and how therapists got on with them in the real world.
The hvlp 5008 comes very highly recommended.

I would also recommend that machine but the newest model is called TS50 and some suppliers offer the latest version with the quick connect to the helia gun !

It's lightweight and easy to use and extremely robust

Agree with Wow, the TS50 is excellent value £179 quid inc next day delivery and comes with the Helia Gun which is really good quality. You'll have to order whatever you decide today though if you want it for the weekend. probably before mid day too.

I was tempted to get the whisper mist for my salon ( when it opens) it sounds fab, apparently really quiet and looks nice too.I have not used one yet so cant be of any help really but just wanted to say that it looks like a good choice. Hope you choose a good one, good luck

Latest posts

Back