Xen tan or Sienna X?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VRx

Reaction score
Hi I have been using xen tan dark tanning lotion for years now so always worried to try somethin else but has anyone tried the 2 tans? Or even just let me know what the sienna self tan lotion is like thanx x

I love sienna X!! Cant recommend it enough. I've used the gradual tan and the one that develops in roughly 2 hours and both give a nice colour. I prefer the 2 hour one as obviously it gives a colour quicker. Can't remember what they are actually called because I've lent the 2 hour one to my mum as she always commented on how lovely my colour was so I lent it to her to try it now she doesn't want to give it back! Haha
3 of my friends use it too now since they've seen it on me. :)
Xx

Dark glowing self tan is the one i used.Just rang my mum :) x

Dark glowing self tan is the one i used.Just rang my mum :) x

Thanx for takin the time to reply x about the sienna is it quite dark? Also does it have a colour guide and do you need to leave it overnight and wash off in the morning? Thanx again :D

Yeah it has a colour guide so you can see where your putting it.
I'm quite pale and don't really tan in the sun. But it looks like I've been on holiday when I wear it but not really dramatic if you get me.
It says on the bottle to reapply the next day if you want a deeper tan (which my mum did) But i don't need to otherwise It will be too dark on me. I just apply once in the evening then have a quick shower in the morning and I have a nice glow.
Hope that helps :) xx

Latest posts

Back