SP Lashes - strip or loose lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppy

Reaction score
hi, as the title states, what do people prefer using? the lashes that come on the strips or loose in a pot?

Ive always used the strip ones, but i seem to take forever getting more lashes off and putting them on tape etc.... are the loose ones easier to use, or does it take as long picking them up correctly?

I use the Mink strip lashes but I don't spend any time putting them on tape. I just pull them off the strip one at a time as I lash.

I use strip lashes and just put them on silicone pad or take them directly from the strip on rare occasions when i forget my silicone pad :)

Jurate xx

I use the tray/strip lashes, but as elliebee says, I don't take them off the strip first.

The whole concept of the strip lashes is that you take a strip, attach it to the back of your hand, along with all the strip sizes you are going to use, and take your individual lash straight from the strip to the natural lash.

When and if your strip becomes not sticky, use some tape on the edges either side to attach it to your hand.

If I'm right in thinking that you are removing lashes and putting them loose on a silicone pad, you are better off using the loose pots.

I may have misunderstood you though, apologies if I have xx

ah yes i was taught to take them off the strip and put them on tape on the back of my hand...

I will try taking them straight off the strip tomorrow. I always find they need a good tug though the get the lash off!

ah yes i was taught to take them off the strip and put them on tape on the back of my hand...

I will try taking them straight off the strip tomorrow. I always find they need a good tug though the get the lash off!

Definitely pop the strip on the back of your hand and a good tip for removing them is to gently push them back to grip the lash rather than pull towards you. They seperate easier doing it that way and then gently pull to the side to remove it from the strip xx

Latest posts

Back