Course help please! Lash extensions, spray tanning, Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashytootoo

Reaction score
Good Morning Geeks :D

I'm new to all this - I've just completed my VTCT level 2 in cosmetic make up - this covered eye treatments (perming and tinting) and I actually preferred these to the actual make up! So I'm now looking to do further courses - starting with lash extensions, spray tanning and shellac nails (I have also done a basic manicure course).

I wondered if anyone could give me any advice or pointers in the right direction? I have spent my last few evenings (and time at work when I can!!) searching and quite frankly my head is all over the place!!

I work full time so short courses would be best. I'm setting up to be a mobile therapist.

Many thanks in advance for your help xx

With all the information that is available on here and in the internet in general i am not surprised you get dizzy. I think your best bet is to focus on one treatment at a time that you want to add and research that. Try and speak to different companies and see what they offer and how they help you on the phone, what the course involves and what training they offer and also what their reputation is. Then focus on that treatment and introduce it to your clients before focusing on the next one.

If you do too much at the same time you risk spending a lot of money and bursting your head with lots of things but not becoming good at any of it, take your time and you will have much more success :O))

Latest posts

Back