Tan and SP eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm hoping to offer a tan and lash package in a local beauty room...is it ok to do lashes first and then tan the client? I'm worried about the spray (it's light spray on face, not wet) on the lashes after tan...but it's going to be awkward to get client to come back and so much easier to do both at same time...any advice greatly appreciated😊😘
Thanks
Jan
xxx

Yes you would have to do the lashes first, otherwise you would risk ruining the tan in her face. Alternatively you have to be careful what products you use for your lash treatments that they dont contain any oil etc otherwise the tan wouldnt take.

I'd be more worried about the lash sliding of with the oil from the tan. I never tan and lash same day, I'd lash one day then tan next! Allow at least 24 hours for glue to bond.

Yes you would have to do the lashes first, otherwise you would risk ruining the tan in her face. Alternatively you have to be careful what products you use for your lash treatments that they dont contain any oil etc otherwise the tan wouldnt take.

It's not about the tan taking or application....it's more about the lashes adhering and the spray from the gun

Anyone have a way around this?

Anyone please??

I very regularly perform this (lashes first and then tan) and also have this myself. X

Latest posts

Back