Lash Revolution Pro +?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa S

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone any experience of this glue, was thinking of trying it but wanted to know some opinions first (currently use flirties expert strength). Thanks in advance. x

I know Elliebee uses it, and also blinkingorgeous. Seems to be causing quite a stir in the lash world! X

I know Elliebee and blinkingorgeous both use it. It seems robe causing quite a stir in the lashing world!

Yes, I use it.

Have tried pretty much every glue there is and have settled on this one.

Less fumey than Flirties, have no problems with the bottles, and returns are excellent. Quite a fast setting glue so it's not for beginners but if you are up to speed, it allows you to work really quickly. No more waiting around for glue to dry or wasting time separating stickies.

My favourite glue so far.

I used flirties.... Then eyelash emporium ultra + and have now tried lash revolution pro +. I don't find it as quick drying as either of the other two, I think it really is personal preference. Just my opinion !! 😊

But on the plus side. Defiantly less fumey !!

Thanks guys. Going to give it a go and see x

I know Elliebee uses it, and also blinkingorgeous. Seems to be causing quite a stir in the lash world! X

Good to know 2 expert lashers are using it. will give it ago myself when I'm a bit quicker x

As far as I know, they do a pro one that is slower drying, so that would probably suit you. Have a look on their website for contact details xxx

I usually use flirties adhesive but have just tried Lash revolution pro and its fabulous. Fast drying, no stickies and my client didn't get stinging eyes. If they last as long as the flirties then i will definitely be changing over and will probably get the pro+ next time :)

Last edited:
Hi I am happy to help with any questions on the Lash Revolution Adhesives and the website for purchasing and info is www.beauyrevolution.co.uk

Thanks,
Jen x

I ordered some of the lash revolution glue (thanks to this thread)

& thanks to jenx for sending it the next day :) much appreciated. x

I've switched to this from Flirties and it's brilliant, lashes seem to be lasting even longer with this glue!

Latest posts

Back